Now in existence since 2009, Konkani Charitable Fund (KCF) continues to strive to expand its programs and offerings to the Konkanis with limited access to the means and resources in India. It is our mission to fund and assist orphanages, old age homes in India, provide educational scholarships, organize health camps and food drives for needy and deserving Konkani brethren. To fulfill this endeavor we need continued support and backing by generous patrons like you. We hope that you will be able to contribute to one or more of the many KCF approved charities in India and experience first-hand the pride and pleasure derived from supporting these noble causes.
In 2015, KCF received $252,500 in donations.
In 2016, KCF received $285,000 in donations,
In 2017, KCF received $255,137 in donations.
In 2018 KCF received $250,018 in donations.
In 2019 KCF received $290,894 in donations.
In 2020, KCF received $360,765 in donations.
In 2021, KCF received $488,255 in donations.
In 2022 KCF received $287,500 in donations
Some Great reasons to contribute to Konkani Charitable Fund:
1. KCF is dedicated to do humanitarian work to benefit needy Konkanis and organizations managed by Konkanis.
2. KCF makes sure that organization receiving funds is recognized by Govt of India as charitable organization & it has FCRA certificate enabling the charity to receive funds from overseas.
3. KCF gives scholarships to needy Konkani students to pursue higher education, and also provides help to senior citizen centers to provide improved quality of life during their twilight years.
4. KCF is an approved 501 (3) (C) charitable organization by the IRS, and all donations qualify for tax deduction as per IRS rules.
5. KCF allows you to direct your donation to a specific charitable organization of your choice within the KCF approved list.
6. KCF is managed solely by volunteers; hence there are no administrative costs hence 100 % of your donation goes to charity.
And above all, Charity improves your sense of wellbeing and strengthens your spiritual life, so what are you waiting for?
"Would you like to make a difference? . Glance at the list of approved charities in India We keep adding charities to the list as and when they are approved. If you are interested in donating to a specific charity and it does not appear in our list, please contact us and we will let you know the specific requirements to get on the approved list." Many corporations offer matching gift programs to match your charitable donations. Please inquire with your employer's human resources department to find out if your company has a matching gift program so as to double your donation.
The most important thing in life is not how much you have but how much you gave!
Contact KCF atعنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته. to become a part of KCF and a beacon of hope. P.S. Please send in your checks to KONKANI CHARITABLE FUND 43 Spray Court, Bayport, NY 11705. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (631) 4721418.